Most charities and organizations use promotional products to boost awareness and raise funds for their mission. Those reusable bags you see at the grocery store to help protect the environment, as well as those pink products that people used to promote breast cancer awareness are just few of the many examples showing how effective and beneficial promotional products are.
Promotional products are an excellent marketing tool for charities, organizations, and all sorts of business. You can sell them at a reasonable price with the funds going toward the mission; or you can use them as a giveaway to raise awareness. Most promotional products have the organization’s logo and details on them so that people who use them will become more aware of the good cause. If you’re part of an organization, here are some of the great products you can use to promote your cause and raise funding for it:
- Key chains. These small wonders are a popular promotional product, and many organizations use them because they are very effective for raising interest. Typically, they are attached to bags and keys, making the recipients exposed to your logo or charity’s message every time they unlock their house or use their bags. And when they go outside carrying the keychain, it helps expose your organization’s cause to others.
- Fridge Magnets. Custom printed magnets are also an excellent way to raise funds and share your message. Many organizations and even businesses use them because they are easy, affordable – and everybody can use them. The trick here is to get something that will catch the attention of the users and make them want to use it, like a magnetic photo frame or a notepad magnet.
- Customizes Shirts. Wearable promotional products like t-shirts are a fantastic way to maximize your charity’s exposure. Sure, they are a bit more costly than the other products listed here, but the additional cost is well worth. When people wear them, they’re like promoting your good cause. Anyone who will see them will also certainly notice your logo and message printed on the shirt.
- Pens & Pencils. These are a very popular and effective marketing tool as people will always need them for writing. The best thing about these products is they are extremely affordable – and great for both kids and adults. You can even customize them however you like to promote your good cause. If you want to target executives and elite people to raise more funds, consider investing in high quality pens like ballpoint pens. If you don’t know what or where to buy, visit bestpensintheworld.com for ballpoint pen reviews.
- Wristbands. Custom wristbands have long been a favorite promotional item because just like the ones mentioned above, they are practical and functional. They also don’t simply serve as a fundraising product, but an accessory that people will really love. They can be worn to match the users’ outfit or enhance their appearance. Customize your wristbands the way that people will want to use them every day to boost your mission’s awareness.