Money is often the first thing that comes to mind when you are donating to charity because it allows the organizations to buy what they need. Another favorite amongst donations is old clothes, toys and food. If you want to give a gift that differentiates from that which everyone gives then Kukicha grant tea kukicha is something fantastic that you should definitely consider. Kukicha tea is one of the best gifts that you can donate to not for profit organizations because it can improve the general health of those who care for people in need as well as the needy.
What is Kukicha tea?
This tea is also known as Twig Tea and originates from Japan. The tea is made of stalks of the Camellia sinesi tea shrub and goes through a large process of scrubbing, steaming, drying, aging and roasting before it is used by people all over the world as a natural green tea to improve wellbeing and health.
Why Kukicha tea is a great supplement
Kukicha tea is great for both adults and children because it is rich in minerals such as Zinc, Selnium, Coppr, Manganese, Fluoride and contains vitamins C, B1, B2, A, Niacin, Catechins, Theanine as well as Amino Acids. Basically when you drink a cup of Kuckicha tea, you will be taking in most of the vitamins and minerals that are usually provided in supplements which makes this a great tea for people who comes from poor backgrounds.
The health benefits of this tea
There are tons of health benefits to Kukicha tea such as;
- The tea reduces high blood pressure levels so the risk of heart diseases will be reduced.
- Kukicha tea helps with digestion for an improved immune system and general health.
- The tea combats fatigue and is suitable for children because it contains low caffeine levels.
- You can enjoy healthier teeth because the tea fights plaque and bacterial infections.
- Because your immune system and digestion system is maintained, you are able to burn fat much easier.
- The tea also reduces cholesterol levels and reduces the risk of certain cancers.
Beauty benefits of the tea
Care takers and adults in need will also love you for this tea because it improves your skin since the tea has some benefits such as;
- Slows down the aging process
- Moisturizes the skin
- Promotes healing in skin
- Prevents skin conditions
- Vitamins and minerals promote skin’s general health
All these benefits make Kukicha tea the perfect tea for care homes and for those who care for people in need. The tea can substitute for a lot of fruits, vegetables and reduces the need for substances because it contains much more calcium than milk and more vitamins than fruit. When people and children in care homes drink this tea they can be healthier and happier even if they are not able to eat the healthiest of meals or get access to fruits and vegetables.